1. Used for coloring of paint, rubber, plastic, construction, etc.
2. It is an inorganic pigment, used as an anti-rust pigment in the coating industry. It is also used as a coloring agent for rubber, artificial marble, ground terrazzo, a coloring agent and filler for plastics, asbestos, artificial leather, leather polishing paste, etc., a polishing agent for precision instruments, optical glass, and a raw material for manufacturing magnetic material ferrite components. Wait.
3. Ferrite cores used in the electronics industry, communication machines, televisions, computers and other magnetic materials and line output transformers, switching power supplies and their high U and high UQ, etc.
4. Used as analytical reagents, catalysts and polishing agents, and also used as ingredients for pigments
5. Used for the coloring of the coatings of various tablets and pills
6. Used as magnetic materials, pigments and preparing reducing agents, polishing agents, catalysts, etc.
7. Used for the coloring of tablet sugar coating and capsules.
8. Used as a pigment for anti-rust paint. The mica Chemicalbook iron oxide anti-rust paint made from this product has good water permeability and excellent anti-rust performance, which can replace red lead.
9. Edible red pigment. It is used in adzuki bean rice and konjac flour food in Japan. Used when identifying bananas that have been treated with preservatives on the stalk cut. The United States is mostly used for cat food, dog food and packaging materials.
10. Inorganic red pigment. It is mainly used for the transparent coloring of coins, but also for the coloring of paints, inks and plastics.
11. Mainly used as magnetic materials, pigments, polishes, catalysts, etc., and also used in telecommunications and instrument industries
12. Analytical reagents, catalysts, colored glass filter (green), ferrite. Polishing agent. Pigment preparation.
13. Used for coloring paints, inks and plastics.
14. Inorganic red pigment. It is widely used in the coloring of paint, rubber, plastic cosmetics, architectural precision grinding materials, precision hardware instruments, optical glass, enamel, cultural and educational supplies, leather, magnetic alloys and high-grade alloy steel.